Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The demise of the old board

Ha! That needs to be sent along with a graph depicting the posting here during the same time period

You would figure a company as massive as ESPN would have a few employees who go to the boss and say, "Uh, I don't think this is a great idea, people are leaving left and right, and it looks like garbage." When did common sense leave this country?

How could ESPN even attempt to continue with those new boards? They are just awful. It doesn't bug me anymore though. I really like this new location.

That idiot DJKevinsmalls is 20% of the NCAA board's activity ....and half the thread topics are flamebait political jabs

As much as ESPN generally sucks, I think we should be surprised that they ever had good boards. The new boards are much more fitting to ESPN in general.

DR said:
That's a sweet picture, 24, but it's fucking my shit up bigtime.

Is it too wide? I have a widescreen laptop so it doesn't mess my screen up. I can shrink it down if it is jacking other people's stuff up

TheWolverines24 said:
DR said:

Is it too wide? I have a widescreen laptop so it doesn't mess my screen up. I can shrink it down if it is jacking other people's stuff up

doesnt bother me.

Maybe they will just up and decide to keep the old boards forever. Like Forest Gump says, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you neva know whatcha gunna get".

bigvic said:
Ha! That needs to be sent along with a graph depicting the posting here during the same time period

Just invert the ESPN graph

TheWolverines24 said:
DR said:

That helps, it doesn't expand the screen anymore. It's still slowing down my scroll, but that happens with pretty much all the pictures.

Back