Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Josh Hamilton is a mad man

All of them 2 run homers (3rd at bat was a double)...which makes it even more baffling they kept pitching to him.

And mighty expensive.

I'm not so sure... he might make a lot per season, but I can't see him getting a really long term deal after all his issues. If somebody makes him a Fielder/Pujols type offer, it'll be laced with tons of outs to protect the team.

Who the hell is the pitching coach in Baltimore? How is he not thrown at or just pitched around? He singlehandedly destroyed the Orioles...lol.

Hamilton continues to crush. Two more HR yesterday. .407avg/1.336ops/.873slg/17hr/40rbi in 30 games. Good Lord.

Sparky used to say "Give me 25 guys on their contract year" or something to that effect....Hamilton is going all 1956 Mickey Mantle this year.

I was thinking high 40s, but he's definitely putting himself in position to put up some big numbers. It's still early May and he's at 18.

COCAINE.jpg

Back