Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's brave?

GoBlueInAtlanta

How many of you would post a photo if I started a Poster's Picture thread?

I'm not talking about posting your better looking brother's picture or an "I look like this celebrity" photo, but an actual photo of good 'ol you.

Who would be willing to step forward?

Did this work?

Cool, I've been trying to upload this as my avatar, with no luck...I'm the one on the left...this pic was taken at the Rose Bowl mansion...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Did this work?

Cool, I've been trying to upload this as my avatar, with no luck...I'm the one on the left...this pic was taken at the Rose Bowl mansion...

It did work.

Did you really think you needed to point out which one is you?
laugh.png

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Did this work?

It did work.

Did you really think you needed to point out which one is you?
laugh.png

Of course, I didn't really think that.

C'mon guys. 46 views and Tinsel and I are the only ones who are willing?

I don't mind uploading one but I'm at work with no access to pictures. I'm heading up to party on Higgins Lake this weekend so maybe Sunday night or Monday morning I'll post a pic from on the lake.

LOL, bam, why aren't you smiling?

Was that pic taken before or after you blamed Carr for RR's 3-9 record?

I guess I could post a picture... I kinda dig the anonymity... but I wouldn't be averse to meeting people in real life.

MichiganMicros313 said:
I don't mind uploading one but I'm at work with no access to pictures. I'm heading up to party on Higgins Lake this weekend so maybe Sunday night or Monday morning I'll post a pic from on the lake.

You can post one here if you'd like, but I will create tOfficial Picture thread on Monday so folks can think about it over the weekend.

Alright here it is, Me Denard and my dad at my wedding. (I'm on the far left):

MeandDenard by hail2thevict0r, on Flickr

The M vest my dad is wearing was a surprise my wife bought him because he said our Tuxes were too boring - Denard loved it.

I too, am the one on the left....

I wish i lived in Michigan and got cool pictures :'(

Back