Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Going to the game TONIGHT!!!

ercole747

Got four tickets off Craig's List.........10th row behind home plate $300 or $75 a piece. I'm thrilled!!! I got lucky the guy just wanted to get rid of them because something came up at the last minute, not to mention I think he got them free from work (but he wouldn't tell me that). But what do you guys think, $75 for 10th row behind home plate for what will feel like a playoff game on a beautiful Friday night with post game fireworks, that is a good price, no?

Lot of freakin money for a ballgame. And personally I hate behind home plate with the netting.

Ercole747 said:
Got four tickets off Craig's List.........10th row behind home plate $300 or $75 a piece. I'm thrilled!!! I got lucky the guy just wanted to get rid of them because something came up at the last minute, not to mention I think he got them free from work (but he wouldn't tell me that). But what do you guys think, $75 for 10th row behind home plate for what will feel like a playoff game on a beautiful Friday night with post game fireworks, that is a good price, no?

Good deal. hope you see a Tigers win.
Glad you're here too.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Lot of freakin money for a ballgame. And personally I hate behind home plate with the netting.

Yeah, but there is nothing like being able to hear the players talking to each other not to mention the many many more subtleties of the game that you catch when you are that close to the dug out/home plate. Last time I had tickets this close the visitors catcher (forgot his name) got into with the ump about balls and strikes and you could hear everything those two said to one another.......it was great! I love these seats.

BTW, the tickets are not directly behind home plate, they are right in between home plate and the Tiger's dug out (Sec. 131)

Enjoy the game. Eat a hotdog for me. In fact eat two I'm hungry.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Ercole747 said:

Good deal. hope you see a Tigers win.
Glad you're here too.

Thanks Kaline........

And yes I hope they win too........a loss is the only thing that gives me buyers remorse when I get these kind of tickets.

Ercole747 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Enjoy the game. Eat a hotdog for me. In fact eat two I'm hungry.

Thanks Mitch

Not only will I eat two dogs for you, but I'll buy them from a vendor that is using a steam box(my favorite) if I can find one. Maybe I'll post during the game from my I-phone just to make sure you are appreciating them.......I'm guessing around the fourth inning.....lol

I'll be in the right field corner with the family. Looks like a nice night for baseball.

Back