Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dumb people with too much money

Michchamp

Link.
A pending plan by top GOP strategists would bring back a familiar face from the 2008 presidential campaign, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, in a massive $10 million campaign directed at drawing attention to connections between President Obama and the controversial reverend.

?The world is about to see Jeremiah Wright and understand his influence on Barack Obama for the first time in a big, attention-arresting way,? the proposal pledges, according to documents obtained by the New York Times.

The plan, titled ?The Defeat of Barack Hussein Obama: The Ricketts Plan to End His Spending for Good,? is one of many being presented to Joe Ricketts, an outspoken supporter of conservative causes whose family owns the Cubs.​
way to waste of $10 million. a majority of voters wasn't swayed by these idiotic smear tactics in 2008, and I'm guessing since Obama didn't end up marching all the white people to prison camps after being elected... they won't fall for them in 2012 either.

Sounds like Hannity's recent "Who is the real Obama?"

Really? Resorting to four year old crap? So pathetic and desperate. Still, it should be amusing to see how Rev Wright's role as a minister clashes with the birthers charge that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya.

Last edited:
Romney apparently told them not to run it. I guess he realized it wouldn't help...

When I saw the thread title I thought it was another thread about the Clooney fund raiser.

Back