Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Guess We Won't Have Another After All...

tinselwolverine

An even more exciting Preakness finish after an exciting Derby finish....

Last edited:
I could not believe it two weeks ago when the Santa Anita Stakes winner came into the Derby at 14-1....

That was a great race. Bodemeister is one hell of a Horse, and to have IHA track him down was amazing. Bode isn't running in the Belmont so I am not sure how this will pan out. Seems like many people think Union Rags or Dulahan will play the spoiler, but honestly, I don't see it. He beat them both at the Derby. Will be interesting none the less.

I'll have another a late scratch, it seems, announced today on the Dan Patrick show by O'Neill the trainer; a news conference will occur shortly, according to ESPN on line...

I'll have another a late scratch, it seems, announced today on the Dan Patrick show by O'Neill the trainer; a news conference will occur shortly, according to ESPN on line...

Nooo...I was looking forward to the race. The curse continues.

Back