Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Lions Vist The HOF

I honestly didn't think it would take this long for suh to get into the HOF, maybe this will put all this dirty player talk to bed.

Members of the team were posting pics on twitter. I didnt know that the jersey that Stafford was wearing in the Clev game when he got crushed and then threw the winning TD is in the HOF. Also there is the jersey Hanson was wearing when he broke the all time scoring mark for the Lions. Great story on Suh. He is just a class act and if he has a few more years like last year could some day have a bust in the HOF.

wheels002 said:
Members of the team were posting pics on twitter. I didnt know that the jersey that Stafford was wearing in the Clev game when he got crushed and then threw the winning TD is in the HOF. Also there is the jersey Hanson was wearing when he broke the all time scoring mark for the Lions. Great story on Suh. He is just a class act and if he has a few more years like last year could some day have a bust in the HOF.

a "few more years"....lol

you better go check how many DT's are in the HoF ....not a whole lot of recent additions.

Sapp is probably the next one in....Suh needs to put up at least 10 years of All Pro numbers.

The issue I have with the HOF is its as much political sometimes as it is stats. But yes Slick I know it isnt easy for a DT to make the HOF but if Suh can stay healthy I believe he can get there.

5% of the current HOF are DT's with the last coming with John Randle in 2010. Just in case anyone was curious. I have some time on my hands while waiting for the game to start.

Back