Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan and Terelle Pryor Recruiting

kgdetroit

OK first of all I know that Ace Williams might be a total jackass. Regardless, I thought this was still something worthy of posting and discussing, if for no other reason than to find out if anyone else has heard mention of this anywhere else:

[i:4qbgxqhp]The Michigan Athletic Department got word that a news story will break before the season starts naming Michigan and Oregon as schools with questionable recruiting practices when pursuing Terrelle Pryor. The nature of the

TP already demonstrated his willingness to screw with Michigan however he could...delaying his commitment and acting interested in Michigan all the way up to "UOS". I expect this to be more of the same. I bet not even Sarniak corroborates his story.

Pryor_Knowledge.gif

Who cares, unless these guys were recorded saying anything to the contrary, it's all BS. It's all, he said he said.

I had a MSU buddy text me this yesterday. Ace is an idiot, but MSU fans are eating this up. It just proves to me that they know their short-lived time in the spotlight is fading.

If anything, it proves that Michigan isn't dirty or as dirty as these other programs. After all, TP chose to not come here...

Red -the TP video you have in your post had me cracking up. That's friggin' awesome. Well done, sir.

rayhowland3 said:
Red -the TP video you have in your post had me cracking up. That's friggin' awesome. Well done, sir.

Whomever made it, is a friggn genious. The heads and their expressions are perfect.

Back