Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Out Of town Fans?

So who here is a lions transplant?
find any lions fans?

If anyone lives in indianapolis, you have a few fellow die hards here who meet up for every game.

Where does everyone live (out of state)?

I'm going to school in Alabama and I live in Florida. Not many of us down here but I do run into the occasional lions fan. Fan hood started as a child during a family reunion up in Pontiac where I got to meet Herman Moore and got my first Barry Sanders Jersey. By the time I started realizing how bad we were it was too late I was already committed to it.

San Diego, CA.

Born in Sterling Heights and went to Western Michigan. Its fucking cold in michigan....

mhughes0021 said:
San Diego, CA.

Born in Sterling Heights and went to Western Michigan. Its fucking cold in michigan....
grew up in berkley
went to wmu
moved to indy last summer for a job
had 2 offers in detroit but, this was a cant miss chance.

WMU, class on 2010!
actually sold greg jennings a ps2 for his nephew the day after he beat us on thanksgiving.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Seattle here, grew up in Madison heights, and lived in the DA UP for a few years.
da up eh?

god bless the UP

theres a part right near wisconsin that is in central time isnt there?
or am i thinking of something random
I HAVE been drinking afterall

inschwartzwetrust said:
mhughes0021 said:
San Diego, CA.

grew up in berkley
went to wmu
moved to indy last summer for a job
had 2 offers in detroit but, this was a cant miss chance.

WMU, class on 2010!
actually sold greg jennings a ps2 for his nephew the day after he beat us on thanksgiving.

Ya i went to WMU when Babin and Jennings were there. Push em back, Push em back...bring us fame!!!

inschwartzwetrust said:
Meditatedkickaboxa said:
Seattle here, grew up in Madison heights, and lived in the DA UP for a few years.
da up eh?

god bless the UP

theres a part right near wisconsin that is in central time isnt there?
or am i thinking of something random
I HAVE been drinking afterall

Ya the time zone switches in the Up, north west of Escanaba, Good for hitting last call twice.

Charlotte, NC. Born and raised in East Grand Rapids, went to Michigan State. Left in '02 and I'll never be back.

fedexgooch78 said:
Charlotte, NC. Born and raised in East Grand Rapids, went to Michigan State. Left in '02 and I'll never be back.

My girlfriend goes to school in Rock Hill, I was hoping our Carolina game would be on the road this year so I could kill two birds with one stone.

Texas, currently. I'm pretty pumped to catch the Lions play in Dallas' mega-stadium this year.

Pittsburgh. I root for the Lions and whoever is playing Pittsburgh.

higgyjacob said:
Texas, currently. I'm pretty pumped to catch the Lions play in Dallas' mega-stadium this year.

Ill be there.....went to Dallas in the 90's(old stadium)

fedexgooch78 said:

Why? Because of all the hog farming?

Born and Raised in Iowa, there are about 12 Lions fans then the rest are Bears, Packers, Vikings, or Chief Fans.....its horrible

Houston, Texas here. I'm flying up to Detroit this year to catch my very first home game against the 9ers. I'm pumped

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
fedexgooch78 said:

Why? Because of all the hog farming?

Nope...my family and I get along much, much better when there are states in between us. I'm good with just small doses of family a year. And I prefer the warm over 6 months of snow now.

Back