Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

just scheduled my massage for today

Michchamp

at 1:45 PM I will be in heaven.

Now going to breakfast & hopefully finish this damn crossword puzzle.

Mmmm... what a nice lazy Sunday.

I always pronounce it "MASSage" with an emphasis on the first syllable. this annoys people for some reason.

We get some weird 1-off posts. Too regularly and somehow similar to each other.

And time-capsuled, too. I really reject this 24/7 accessibility that the Internet and mobile devises have fostered. Makes me want to relocate to some remote area of the world and live off the land. If that's even possible now.

at 1:45 PM I will be in heaven.

Now going to breakfast & hopefully finish this damn crossword puzzle.

Mmmm... what a nice lazy Sunday.

what a blast from the past!

I remember this massage too. It was great.

They screwed me after though (figuratively speaking). They had a deal where if you pre-paid for another massage on your way out, you'd get a discount... so I did, and then they closed a month later and I never got to use it!

They screwed me after though (figuratively speaking). They had a deal where if you pre-paid for another massage on your way out, you'd get a discount... so I did, and then they closed a month later and I never got to use it!

I would be dreaming of getting revenge to this day.

You mean you didn't get the Robert Kraft special?

Back