Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge back tomorrow

Thumb

Dirks optioned to Toledo tonight, Inge contract purchased.

Will be available tomorrow.

Fuck, I feel bad for dirks.

Holy crap here we go... Look i know it is for defense but he can get a call up after only 25 games or so and poor Timo Perez never seems to get a shot...
Timo is batting .305/.347/.470/.767 with 16 SB's and only 2 CS...I thought Leyland liked guys who worked at it.... I feel bad for Dirks too...But come on Jim.

UNLEASH THE TIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leyland's explanation for Inge's return was that Tigers are playing a lot of LHP coming up. Inge will start Saturday, play vs. LHP.
Great, the all mighty Cringe and his shit eating grin.
If they go in the tank put his head on a stick.
only kidding higgyfan.

fuck this shit. we send down for someone who is actually hitting some for someone who cant hit the broad side of a barn?

Wow. Who is going to play center if we want to sit Jackson now? Kelly I guess. This is totally insane!

johnny2x2x said:
Wow. Who is going to play center if we want to sit Jackson now? Kelly I guess. This is totally insane!

Magglio, lol

MI_Thumb said:
johnny2x2x said:

Magglio, lol
yeah, thats the dumbest move ever. maggs, if anyone, should have been cut. kelly in center is a horrible idea.

inge played there a bit too.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Leyland's explanation for Inge's return was that Tigers are playing a lot of LHP coming up. Inge will start Saturday, play vs. LHP.
only kidding higgyfan.
Leyland is a f***ing joke.

i just realized, what the hell is the roster move when guillen can come off the DL?

jh1spartanfan said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Leyland's explanation for Inge's return was that Tigers are playing a lot of LHP coming up. Inge will start Saturday, play vs. LHP.
only kidding higgyfan.
Leyland is a f***ing joke.

Probably, but Leyland does not make roster moves.

Dombrowski does.

mjsb2 said:
Just for two weeks.
you say that, but i bet you this lasts the rest of the year and into the playoffs if we make it. plus dirks wont be playoff-eligible now in that event.

Back