Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rangers signing Oswalt

Heard this a couple of hours ago...We will see what he has left in the tank... I hope we get the chance to pound him. But you have to give Ryan credit...He will get just about any player he needs...

I hate, completely hate players who decide they're too privileged or what that sign late. And he lost 5m because he didn't want the Tigers', I hope Texas goes up in smoke.

I hate, completely hate players who decide they're too privileged or what that sign late. And he lost 5m because he didn't want the Tigers', I hope Texas goes up in smoke.

I know. Like Clemens...my kids have school and I want to be with them. Go put some more steroids in your ass.

The reason Clemens retired in the first place, spend time with the kids. Following year he's in Houston, dumb guy.

The rich get richer. What else is new. If Oswalt is effective then they have the luxury of moving Feliz back into an already stacked bullpen. And we're scraping the bottom of the barrel for a fifth starter. Our luck = shit.

Back