Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

President Obama Congratulates Romney on Garnering the Republican Nomination

tinselwolverine

Numerically at least, obviously, and tells Romney that he's looking forward to an important debate on the issues that face the country.

You gotta figure that after being sworn into office, his first buzz on Air Force 1, his first schtupp in the White House, his first ordered military attack and his first State of the Union address, the traditional congratulatory call to his opponent to be has gotta be one of the moments an incumbent President looks forward to the most.

Last edited:
yeah, especially when his opponent is a goofy, unlikable prick like Mitt Romney.

"Get a load of this chump, guys! Thinks he has a shot in November! I'm gonna 'congratulate' him now."

yeah, especially when his opponent is a goofy, unlikable prick like Mitt Romney.

"Get a load of this chump, guys! Thinks he has a shot in November! I'm gonna 'congratulate' him now."

even the liberal media outlet of NBC/Marist has Romney tied in Nevada, Iowa and Colorado....

I figure by November Obama will piss off all major groups that Romney wins easily. Obama is not a smart man. When he thinks there are 57 states, something we learn in grade school..Polish death camps, ha - this guy has no clue.

I figure by November Obama will piss off all major groups that Romney wins easily. Obama is not a smart man. When he thinks there are 57 states, something we learn in grade school..Polish death camps, ha - this guy has no clue.

He's Einstein, Oppenheimer, Bohr, and Hawking all rolled into one compared to GWB.

And didn't Romney confuse the Worlds Fair in NY for Detroit earlier this year?

I figure by November most of you repubs will be on suicide watch.

I'm guessing the "57 states" thing was a verbal gaffe if not a joke; I have a hard time believing that someone who was editor of the Harvard Law Review really doesn't know how many states there are...

it's not even on the same level as his predecessor's gaffes: "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me twice eh eh- can't get fooled again!"

I'm guessing the "57 states" thing was a verbal gaffe if not a joke; I have a hard time believing that someone who was editor of the Harvard Law Review really doesn't know how many states there are...

it's not even on the same level as his predecessor's gaffes: "Fool me once, shame on... shame on you. Fool me twice eh eh- can't get fooled again!"

Of course you thought it was a joke.

And Thumb, don't just throw a GWB thing just because you're crud liberal, no offense :spin:

Those aren't even close to comparable, lol. I mean "Polish Death camps", come on man he has no clue.

Of course you thought it was a joke.

And Thumb, don't just throw a GWB thing just because you're crud liberal, no offense :spin:

No offense taken.

You conservatives elected GWB twice, and then call Obama dumb.

Irony. :cheers:

No offense taken.

You conservatives elected GWB twice, and then call Obama dumb.

Irony. :cheers:

No. The Democrats offered up Dash Riprock's stunt double in 2000 and an apple tree from The Wizard of Oz in 2004 as candidates. That's why Bush was a two-termer.

No. The Democrats offered up Dash Riprock's stunt double in 2000 and an apple tree from The Wizard of Oz in 2004 as candidates. That's why Bush was a two-termer.

Lol, the apple tree put up a good fight though.

Yep.

Hard to imagine W being elected twice.

Only could have happened by the Dems nominating a horse face, preceded by a horse's ass.

Back