Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NBA Playoffs

zoombabyzoom

Anyone watching? It's sometimes hard me not to think that David Stern is controlling the refs. Anyways I want my second team the Spurs to win it all.

I really don't like the Heat or Celtics... I do like Durant and OKC so i will root for them over the Spurs but i don't think they will win that series.. The Spurs amaze me how good they are.. I will root for them over the Celtic or Heat. Damn i miss the piston's not being in the playoffs. Should have won that damn 2004-05 final and we could have had back to back.. then losing 3 in a row in the conference finals under Flip really hurts... Didn't we have the # 1 seed in two of the three conference final losses in the East..And being up 2-0 on the Cavs and letting that series get away from us still stings.. I just remember that memory i tried to wipe out of my head.

Last edited:
I follow the games and if they are close in the second half I will turn them on.. But Normally I am just waiting to see which team does the best and i post some of that teams players on EBAY..

Celtics are the only boston team I have ever rooted for.
They had a golden chance to win it the other night in boston, iirc, the last time they won a game 7 on the road was 1974.

Seriously anyone who watched that game has to be convinced the NBA is rigged. There were at least 8-10 fouls on the Celtics that were bullshit and at least 8-10 fouls that the Heat weren't called for. Oh LeBron plays 50 minutes guarding Paul Pierce and doesn't pick up a single foul..... FTs are horribly lopsided. Just flat out sad that Stern does this.

Back