Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Where the fuck is Damfran?

hungry

Someone tell him to get out of the shitter and to start posting here...

yeah, I thought he made the effort, but I guess not.

I figured some of the older guys wouldn't go for the hassle of having to register for a whole new site.

but he had gone through the trouble of uploading a pic and everything, so I figured he'd at least make it.

I went to the old ESPN board, as well as the roBUST board, and told him told come on over, along with a PM with the link here. I hope he shows up.

Yep, I sent him the link about a week ago. Did you tell Jim to look in his inbox?

Jever4321 said:
Yep, I sent him the link about a week ago. Did you tell Jim to look in his inbox?

Um, damfran's name isn't Jim. Or did you mean a lower case h instead of an uppercase J?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Jever4321 said:

Um, damfran's name isn't Jim. Or did you mean a lower case h instead of an uppercase J?
Typo. I meant him. ;)

He asked for the link a few days ago:

damfran686 Post #146: Aug 18, 11:35 pm Quote | Report Violation
Total Posts: 3948
Please help an old man out and get me where I need to be....thanks

I'm right fucking here, boys....and ready for some football!........Thanks for the help.

damfran said:
What's the easiest way to get a pic up guys?

for your avatar? you have to get the direct link to your picture. to post a picture.....use {img}insert direct link to picture{/img} but make the squiggle brackets solid like ] and [

damfran said:
I'm right fucking here, boys....and ready for some football!........Thanks for the help.

Well it's about fucking time dF !!

(oh no! the mods are going to ban me! LOL )
lipsrsealed.png

fuck Fuck FUCK! ;)
grin.png
cool.png
shocked.gif

bigvic said:
pretty ROBUST, eh?
I must say that this board is WAY robustier than the new robustified ESPN board. I checked on it today, and it appears as if they dialed down the robustification a little bit over there. Perhaps they are floundering a tad because of the rapidly declining number of site visits for ESPN.

Back