Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT - Golf fans

Simpson ran away with it at 18 under. Jason finished tied for 12th at 11 under.

After his last round they interviewed him and he said he may think about moving to Greensboro because he does so well there. When I saw him this morning I said, "Good weekend, huh?"

Big smile, "Yeah."

Me: "You wouldn't like Greensboro!"

Jason: "Actually, I do!" With a bit of a "I might just do it, grin.

He's a great guy. In one interview a while back he was called "the nicest guy on tour."

Hey GBIA, did you get a chance to go to the PGA Champ a couple weeks ago? I live very close to Atlanta Athletic Club and was very fortunate to make it out there on Sunday. It was a lot of fun! It really makes you appreciate what these guys do on a consistent basis so much more in person. It's a whole different experience.....TV doesn't do it justice.

oletoes said:
Hey GBIA, did you get a chance to go to the PGA Champ a couple weeks ago? I live very close to Atlanta Athletic Club and was very fortunate to make it out there on Sunday. It was a lot of fun! It really makes you appreciate what these guys do on a consistent basis so much more in person. It's a whole different experience.....TV doesn't do it justice.

No, I didn't make it out. Last one I went to was back in the mid '90's, but yeah, a whole new perspective.

Back