Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Dream Team

boogerlovejoy

Anyone else get a little pissed when they tell the "Dream Team" story about MJ whining to the committee that he won't play if Isiah does.

I fuckin hate Jordan. What a fucking pussy.

Isiah deserved to be on that team.

Stupid, but I don't really think Isiah would of made it anyways. Stockton, Jordan, Magic, and Drexler were the guards I think. Isiah wasn't better than any of them and I also heard (this has been a long time, back in the mid 90s) that other players on the roster including Magic thought it would be a bad idea that Isiah be on the team as well.

Kinda depends what type of team I'm trying to build but more than likely I take Isiah over both Stockton and Drexler.

Stupid, but I don't really think Isiah would of made it anyways. Stockton, Jordan, Magic, and Drexler were the guards I think. Isiah wasn't better than any of them and I also heard (this has been a long time, back in the mid 90s) that other players on the roster including Magic thought it would be a bad idea that Isiah be on the team as well.

This...there were a few players that didn't want him on the team. Seemed to work out ok without him.

Yeah once MJs named got put with this they forgot about everyone else who also didn't want Isiah on the team. Magic, Bird, Malone, Mullin, Ewing...

Back