Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Streaming HBO

easye688

For somebody that doesnt have HBO and can't watch the new season of True Blood, is there a website somewhere where i can watch it without having to download anything

try:

watchseries.eu

don't know if it still works. No downloads.

Why stream something like that? The quality is shit and it ruins the experience. Someone will have it up on a torrent site within half an hour. Just download it and then delete it after you're done. The only time I stream something is if I absolutely have to. IE A Lions game.

Last edited:
Is there a good torrent site that I can go to, kind of new to it all

Charter busted my ass for downloading torrets (fuckers) and sent a warning the next time I'm caught doing it they'll report me to the authorities.

Straight streaming after that shit. I need to bust a neighbor's password and just download it on their wifi, sigh.

Back