Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CONAN

Horrible,could have been so much better. I think the casting for the most part was good. i really liked the guy who played Conan "khal drago" from game of thrones. It was also in 3d and I've got to say i hate 3d movies. Saw transformers in 3d also and didn't like it.

cincywolverine said:
Horrible,could have been so much better. I think the casting for the most part was good. i really liked the guy who played Conan "khal drago" from game of thrones. It was also in 3d and I've got to say i hate 3d movies. Saw transformers in 3d also and didn't like it.

Yeah I hate 3d lately to. That is why i normally go for the 2d movies if it is offered for that movie... To bad Conan stinks...

3D is cool in IMAX. And this is coming from someone that HATED those old red and blue 3d glasses.

i didnt want to see conan in 3d but my dad could only go to a early movie and thats all they had for the time he was available to go see it. i much prefer 2d. i hate those damn glasses. they hurt the top of my nose.

Back