Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What is a foul in the NBA

biggunsbob

I really don't know... One guy gets a call that the other guy does not... it really makes no sense to me..

I really don't know... One guy gets a call that the other guy does not... it really makes no sense to me..

No doubt bob.

What I'm most surprised about is how few calls Durant's getting these past two games. For better or for worse (worse in my opinion) the stars get some calls that others won't/don't. Durant's been treated like a mid-level guy lately...

I know it really looks like Mr stern want LB to get his title. The ball hitting the backboard on a save by LB (I think ) was so bad a call it is not even funny.

One team 31/35 at the line.
The other team 15/24 at the line...

Same old NBA story just a different season..

Last edited:
I really think the NBA is fixed. The interview Stern had with Jim Rome sealed it for me. Only way Stern acts that way when asked about the NBA fixing things is if he actually is fixing things.

NBA is laughable

Well C. I am frustrated too!!!!! But i try and laugh...

I really think the NBA is fixed. The interview Stern had with Jim Rome sealed it for me. Only way Stern acts that way when asked about the NBA fixing things is if he actually is fixing things.

NBA is laughable

The lottery is a joke... I have never liked that... Too easy to tamper with..

Hasnt LeBron had like 4 or 5 games this playoff where he didnt even get called for a foul

The NBA is the worst of all the four major leagues and by a long shot. Not only is the game rigged so that the "stars" get all the calls, but Stern doesn't give a fuck about middle America and the non-Top 5 markets.

All he wants are kids in China and South America and Europe to buy LeDrama jerseys and "like" the Knicks on Facebook. He doesn't care about competitive imbalance or the perception that his league is a contrived marketing machine made up of overpaid, petulant little children.

And if Stern can't handle a straight forward (and UNLOADED) question that has been a running joke for the two decades since Ewing went to NY, well maybe he's hiding something..!

Maybe when refs are busted for being on the take and fixing games ...yeah, maybe Stern should be worried about his league.

But, it doesn't appear as if he gives a shit which is just one of MANY reasons I do not watch the NBA hardly at all at this point.

The NBA is the worst of all the four major leagues and by a long shot. Not only is the game rigged so that the "stars" get all the calls, but Stern doesn't give a fuck about middle America and the non-Top 5 markets.

All he wants are kids in China and South America and Europe to buy LeDrama jerseys and "like" the Knicks on Facebook. He doesn't care about competitive imbalance or the perception that his league is a contrived marketing machine made up of overpaid, petulant little children.

And if Stern can't handle a straight forward (and UNLOADED) question that has been a running joke for the two decades since Ewing went to NY, well maybe he's hiding something..!

Maybe when refs are busted for being on the take and fixing games ...yeah, maybe Stern should be worried about his league.

But, it doesn't appear as if he gives a shit which is just one of MANY reasons I do not watch the NBA hardly at all at this point.

Very nice!!!!!! I agree !!!! Hard to watch the NBA..

Now what will really be funny is if La-Choke gets to 3 wins this year and losses the finals 4-3...

I don't know but when I find myself watching Soccer and then Golf and then, oh by the way, what's the score in the NBA Finals game ....all without intentionally avoiding the league, it's clear to me I don't give a fuck at all any more and I used to be a huge hoops fan.

I don't know but when I find myself watching Soccer and then Golf and then, oh by the way, what's the score in the NBA Finals game ....all without intentionally avoiding the league, it's clear to me I don't give a fuck at all any more and I used to be a huge hoops fan.

Same here

You could say I'm just a fairweather NBA fan due to the Pistons, but I honestly stopped watching before their downfall was even complete, saw the trend developing and decided it was best to just get the hell out. I watch team sports for the team aspect, but the team aspect is almost pointless in a superstar-driven league.

I enjoy football because if one or even several players aren't doing their part, things can go south in a hurry. In the NBA, the rest of the team can pretty much stand around while the superstar recklessly barrels into the defense and gets calls.

Honestly have been watching the playoffs mainly because playing NBA 2k12 has made me a little more interested. Now I realize that the NBA is still the same.

I do watch but not a full game... I try and pick it up in the fourth if i remember. if the Piston's were good i would watch.

There's more crying among "non NBA fans" about the NBA than players crying about calls. Give it a rest. You think soccer fans sit around crying about Amrican footballs penalties?

Some of these "non" fans are former fans who became alienated because of the way games are called and how some are given preferential treatment. They have a right to voice their opinion whether or not you agree.

Back