Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: WTF LARRY FITZ CONTRACT

Gonna be tough to build a contender with that contract handcuffing their front office...

1/8 of their payroll wrapped up in one player who isn't a QB. Larry is a heck of a player, but if Calvin asks for the same deal when it's his turn, I say let him go.

I think if we resign CJ it will be at 10-12 mil a year. If he tries to hold us hostage like CJ from Tenn or something like that Mayhew will let him walk.

I really believe that on a food chain of what a position is worth, WR are low. That being said, I think he'll get signed before his current deal runs out and make 10m at least. What did that NYJ WR get?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I really believe that on a food chain of what a position is worth, WR are low. That being said, I think he'll get signed before his current deal runs out and make 10m at least. What did that NYJ WR get?

Megatron makes 9.7 Mil a season already. 3rd or 4th highest paid. He's 2 years younger. He'll get Larry Fitz money. Not as many years but similar first 4-5 years. Santonio Holmes gets 10 Mil a year, I believe.

Eddie said:
tsmith7559 said:
its probably a 5 yr $60 Mill contract...........the rest he wont see

Actually, it's $75 mil over the 1st four years. About 18.75 Mil a year.

we will see when the details of the contract come out

tsmith7559 said:
Eddie said:
Actually, it's $75 mil over the 1st four years. About 18.75 Mil a year.

? What other details? He'll see the 1st four years. He'll get $75 Mil. Megatron will likely get $15+ the 1st four seasons as well.

Eddie said:
tsmith7559 said:

? What other details? He'll see the 1st four years. He'll get $75 Mil. Megatron will likely get $15+ the 1st four seasons as well.

send me a copy of it

johnny2x2x said:
1/8 of their payroll wrapped up in one player who isn't a QB. Larry is a heck of a player, but if Calvin asks for the same deal when it's his turn, I say let him go.

You're an idiot...

not my money.....get paid CJ

Lewands not an idiot , he'll set it up roster friendly.

CJ isnt going anywhere...he is by far Staffords favorite target. They will lock him up - he will make 10+ mil a year...but he deserves that.

Lock him up before it gets close to FA. If he wants $15 MIllion though, let him walk. Zona just severely limited their ability to sign good players in the future, they have committed 1/8 of their payroll to a WR.

johnny2x2x said:
Lock him up before it gets close to FA. If he wants $15 MIllion though, let him walk. Zona just severely limited their ability to sign good players in the future, they have committed 1/8 of their payroll to a WR.

caps expected to rise 20 million by 2014....Arizona will be just fine

Back