Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

European Quarterfinals

biggunsbob

Thursday June 21st.
Czech Republic vs Portugal

Friday June 22nd.
Germany vs Greece

Saturday June 23rd.
Spain vs France

Sunday June 24.
England vs Italy

My picks

Portugal
Germany
Spain
England for the upset (are they underdogs?)

Last edited:
I've never seen Italy play England. Can't wait!

I'm happy too... I'll get to see all these games finally. Half day Fridays for the summer for the win!

I think Italy can handle England. I also think the Czechs will upset Portugal. Spain should win... Germany should win easily.

I've never seen Italy play England. Can't wait!

I'm happy too... I'll get to see all these games finally. Half day Fridays for the summer for the win!

I think Italy can handle England. I also think the Czechs will upset Portugal. Spain should win... Germany should win easily.

I was thinking about picking the Czechs, but Portugal beats all the teams they are supposed to and then crumble to the more talented sides.

England-Italy will be the one to watch for me.

kinda crazy that despite being hosted in two Eastern European countries, only 1 slavic team out of 5 advanced to the knockout stages.

going back to 1997 (last 5 games) England is 1-1-3 against Italy.

I am going with..

CZ (Goalie difference)
Germany
Spain
England

Portugal
Germany
Spain
England

But I like Bob's call for CZ to shun Ronaldino

Back