Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Heat win 4-1

biggunsbob

Does the game go back to OKC or is it over? I think it may be over...

I think the Thunder get it back to Oklahoma City...after that...well I'm not so sure...

There were times last night I thought the refs were in the tank for the Heat. Westbrook drives the lane 20 times and nets two foul calls? What?

I think it gets called a little more fairly if OKC can take it back home. Harden has to step up his game offensively and they have to free up Durant more. The Thunder can still win the series although you have to think that Lebron or Wade will have at least 1 game of the final 3 where they put up 40 and even the most ridiculous shots are falling.

There were times last night I thought the refs were in the tank for the Heat. Westbrook drives the lane 20 times and nets two foul calls? What?

I think it gets called a little more fairly if OKC can take it back home. Harden has to step up his game offensively and they have to free up Durant more. The Thunder can still win the series although you have to think that Lebron or Wade will have at least 1 game of the final 3 where they put up 40 and even the most ridiculous shots are falling.

this might be the worst called series I've seen since that notorious Lakers-Kings of the early 00's.

In the third game... Lebron saves a ball that hits off the back of the backboard... RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE OFFICIAL.

no whistle, Heat sink a basket... count it. Sunday night there were two other times I saw a Thunder player driving to the rim with a Heat player all over him... no call.

this might be the worst called series I've seen since that notorious Lakers-Kings of the early 00's.

In the third game... Lebron saves a ball that hits off the back of the backboard... RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE OFFICIAL.

no whistle, Heat sink a basket... count it. Sunday night there were two other times I saw a Thunder player driving to the rim with a Heat player all over him... no call.

Usually the announcers try to defend the refs a little, but Van Gundy and even Breen are at a loss most of the time.

Yeah i have noticed this too.

probably the start of many titles coming Miami's way...i hope not...

League is rigged. Everything points to it and even the commissioner looks awkward when talking about it

Back