Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Four team playoff coming in 2014

It will take no time at all to expand this to 8 or 16, so why not just do it now?

Come December "Why aren't we in, we had the same amount of losses and beat XXX team" - The 5th ranked team.

This isn't any different than what they have now.

2014: Four SEC schools for all the marbles and we'll sit back and take it

I can't believe how much negative / dislike discussions for a playoff in college football around here.

I can't believe how much negative / dislike discussions for a playoff in college football around here.

I want the playoff. I'm not so sure I want the way the teams are decided upon to get in the playoff. Methinks B1G gets the shaft early to appease the SEC

It will take no time at all to expand this to 8 or 16, so why not just do it now?

Most people know that a 16 team playoff will be the end of the bowl system. I don't think anybody involved with DI wants that.

Back