Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Where is Sbee?

ercole747

He always liked Inge, and I wanted his thoughts on Inge's return tonight. Does anyone know if he's been invited?

And on the subject of Inge, he's like contracting Herpes.....he just won't go away. Although he did do well tonight, we'll see if it continues.

Last i heard he was going to stick it out on the espn board.

He has not been posting much over there but it appears nsonnett made a comeback...LOL

We had a couple of emails after I sent the link from here to him.
sbee said he wanted to give the new board a chance, doesn't post as often as before with help and joy of a near 1 year old son and another on the way end of the year.

Just a small handful still there that want to give them a chance. Doak, lonesometiger, michalex, from those left. If those new boards stay the same without an improvement of a thread bumped to top like the old one when a post is made, and a couple more things, it won't surprise me that all of them will come here too.

jz and the other nutcake mikenbig will have it to themselves.
From what I can gather, many teams fan bases have done exactly this and left in mass exodus to a team board. espn imo, with the person way up the corporate decision making ladder in charge and without a clue thought it would be 'fun' to make their new board twitter like.

Good 1 Ron. Does anybody have problems w/the new ESPN board as far as how long it takes to load the posts, hit back button etc.? It takes me maybe almost 1 min for each thread to load. Crazy, crazy.

batcave76 said:
Good 1 Ron. Does anybody have problems w/the new ESPN board as far as how long it takes to load the posts, hit back button etc.? It takes me maybe almost 1 min for each thread to load. Crazy, crazy.

It does seem to be slow(er) than the old board to load.
iirc they fixed that back space.

Oh, and some other good posters over there, I did send to nick, and also
IhatebadEnglish, GasHouseGang, realm, and basically just went through friends on my espn profile and wrote to them to email me and I would send the link. Before that I sent some posters with the link here in inbox.

batcave76 said:

The first and last time I looked at it, it took forever to load.

This was an easy switch to come here.

The boards are a ghost town.

On the MLB general board there have been a grand total of 7 posts in the last 24 hours.

Back