Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Portugal 1 Czech Republic 0 Final

biggunsbob

Czech Republic Verses Portugal ..
0-0 halftime.

Last edited:
Portugal has had some chances including Ronaldo off the woodwork.

All Portugal and now Rolando with a great goal from a great crossing pass... 1-0!!!!! 15 to go... CZ goalie had no shot at that header...

Last edited:
Shot's are like 20-2.... LOL..What a dumb pick by me...

Complete domination and now they get the winners of Spain and France!!!!

Shot's are like 20-2.... LOL..What a dumb pick by me...

I also thought they'd upset.

poor showing from Slavic teams in this one, despite the tourney being hosted in two Eastern European nations.

only one of 5 teams advance to the knockout rounds, and it is promptly defeated...

You were right about Petr Cech

Yeah he is a really good goalie.. Know wonder Chelsea completed the double this year.. But you are right a really poor showing today by the team.. i was hoping for a upset but now I will probably root for Portugal over France or Spain.. The goal was a thing of beauty..

So ....potentially, at this point, we may see

Greece
Spain
Portugal
Italy

the economic villians ruining the world the past two years all advance? Greece isn't likely but Portugal is through and Spain is very likely to win.

So ....potentially, at this point, we may see

Greece
Spain
Portugal
Italy

the economic villians ruining the world the past two years all advance? Greece isn't likely but Portugal is through and Spain is very likely to win.

Yeah, instead of the group of death they are the group of debt.

Back