Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

England 0 Italy 0 Final Italy 4-2 in kicks

biggunsbob

Sunday and I think pregame is around 2pm and the game starts at 2:25 pm according to the TV guys today...

italian-flag-640.jpg

Extra Time!!! Who has had the better chances ? I have been out!!

Seems like England is playing for PK kicks.... All Italy right now..

0-0 in penalty shoot-outs.. Both these counties have had trouble with these..

England is 1-5.
Italy is is only 2-5.

In major tournaments from off the tv broadcast ..

Last edited:
England gagged again in PK kicks... They were up 2-1 after a Italy miss then missed their next two kicks, and Italy buried there last 2 kicks and one was a miss hit..LOL

Italy deserved to win the game but they almost blew it too..

Italy dominated the match and deserved to win, just couldn't seal the deal.

did you see Pirlo's PK? call chip shot in slow motion to beat the English GK with ease. that was a thing of beauty. that itself deserved a championship. That's what I love about Italian soccer... it's like fine art.

I can't believe more people don't care about this... most of us are all from Europe originally... quit being such stupid NASCAR watching dumbshit americans.

I really don't like nascar much.. Stupid people have their best race first.. I like a few races and will watch towards the end if the points are close.. But not a freaking whole race.. Don't think i could do it..

Indy racing is so much cooler..

I know bob. that's what I don't get. soccer is so much more emotional and entertaining... not sure how people would choose nascar over it. dumb.

Italy dominated the match and deserved to win, just couldn't seal the deal.

did you see Pirlo's PK? call chip shot in slow motion to beat the English GK with ease. that was a thing of beauty. that itself deserved a championship. That's what I love about Italian soccer... it's like fine art.

Italy definitely deserved the result but they will have to really elevate there game if they want to beat Germany. Pirlo's PK was pure arrogance and I loved it.

I can't believe more people don't care about this... most of us are all from Europe originally... quit being such stupid NASCAR watching dumbshit americans.

I was born in Flint. My Parents were born in Detroit. 100% American.

USA-flag.jpg

Back