Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Italy 2 Germany 1 Final

biggunsbob

Italy vs Germany semi-Final # 2 on Thursday June 28th a.

I think Germany rolls..

I think ITALIA rolls... we have Buffon.

this game will be like Italy-Germany in '06... close all game, then italy beats them late.

I hope. Germany looked unstoppable against Greece. But that was... Greece. Italy just overcame a tough test with a decent English side.

I gotta go with the Germans who will be the fresher side, although to be without Schwinesteigert will hurt. Curious scheduling, Germany has two days rest and will not have to travel. Long game for Italy today.

Yeah the guys in the studio were really complaining about the extra days rest for Germany... Pretty stupid scheduling if you ask me..

Schweinsteiger is playing; said he's good to go.

Italy has more injury problems, since Maggio got a second yellow after that English dive in the 2nd half.

Schweinsteiger is playing; said he's good to go.

Italy has more injury problems, since Maggio got a second yellow after that English dive in the 2nd half.

Gonna be a tough one for the Italians.

Id give the edge to Germany. But honestly I dont favor either team just want a good game.

Id give the edge to Germany. But honestly I dont favor either team just want a good game.

should be a good one. pissed i have to work.

the '06 Italy-Germany game for the world cup semi was awesome.

I think Italy has lost a bit of skill since then, and Germany has only improved, but Italy is def a wild card kinda team.

that was a sick crossing pass to header. I will bet it's 1-1 by halftime, though

Wow Germany all over them but down 2-0....sweet goal...

Yeah, I have to get to PDX to fly home ...probably on at the airport bar, but I will miss a lot of the 2nd half

would've rather had a scoreless 1st half, and got those goals in the 2nd, but I'm not complaining.

Hope we can keep up the defense late. Or... maybe just keep attacking.

Should pull Balotelli though, since he picked up that stupid yellow.

Seated at bar at airport next to 2 Italian gentlemen watching the game

Back