Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Winged Helmet

tinselwolverine

Feel free to vote as many times as you like, and pick as many responses as you want to.

<sub>*Not a scientifically conducted survey. Responses may vary depending on the viewers and respondents. This poll is likely to close sometime before the end of perpetuity. Since there will be no winner(s) nobody will be notified in writing of anything.</sub>

Interesting enough, MSU may wear their old winged helmet from the 1930's for this year's game. From what I understand it is in an attempt to piss us off.

noter dame sucks!

ndsucks.jpg

So my question is if I shaved or painted my head like a winged helmet what EXACTLY should be getting harder?

rayhowland3 said:
So my question is if I shaved or painted my head like a winged helmet what EXACTLY should be getting harder?

That's another potential poll question that you could start a poll for if you wanted to; but if you did, and you listed "everything" as an optional answer, I would probably vote for that.

rayhowland3 said:

Maybe I should have worded it - "Basically, woody your head get harder if you painted Wings on it?"

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
rayhowland3 said:

That's another potential poll question that you could start a poll for if you wanted to; but if you did, and you listed "everything" as an optional answer, I would probably vote for that.

Yeah, I mean, depending on how rabid a fan one is, everything might get hard. And if it does . . . don't tell us about it!

Back