Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spain 4 Italy 0 Final

I wanted you to tell me the place (it's Kiev) so could come back with "you gotta be kidding me...?"

I will take Spain 0-0 winning on PK's which to me is like deciding the Stanley Cup in game 7 with a shootout but what ever,

How many will watch worldwide... 200 million 250 million or more?

Saw the first goal which was a thing of beauty but had to go over to may dad's.. Look's like Spain put on a pounding today.. Clear favorites for the world cup..

I love that there is no such thing as running up the score in hockey or soccer.

well... that was absolutely miserable.

tried to get on to comment yesterday but the site was down every time I tried.

Not sure if Italy just played that bad, or if Spain is really that much better, and it showed when it counted (i.e. in the championship.) The people I watched with thought it was the latter. this Spanish is just in a class by themselves.

Spain is just that much better, IMO and @sggatecl -- you could tell they were easing off the throttle at the end, too. Well, easing off or just messing around because a few of those later attempts were completely showboating and not genuine goal attempts you'd see in a close or tied game.

That said, I like Brazil's chances in the 2014 WC ...not sure why I like Brazil, though...

;)

Last edited:
Saw the first goal which was a thing of beauty but had to go over to may dad's.. Look's like Spain put on a pounding today.. Clear favorites for the world cup..

No matter what kind of game in the World Cup, many countries do not like to come across Spain. I think the Spanish less emerging national superstar, but he's really strong team.

:cheers:Learn more Spanish football player's case, attention:http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Spain-Football-Shirt.html .predict the next: Do you think there may be a Spanish international superstar?:cheers:

Back