Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anthony Davis

thehippo73

Does anyone else see this kid as overrated? I don't see him as a dominant big man. I see him more like Marcus Camby than being like Hakeem Olajuwon. Maybe I am wrong but I just don't get all the hype.

I understand the hype but I do think he will have issues against the bigger stronger players. Not to say he wont be great but I think he will need years to mature and adapt.

Still growing into his body, has a pretty good jumper, can put the ball on the floor...I odn't think he will compare to either of these guys. I think you're looking at more of a KG type guy imo. He won't be able to guard the Howards of the world but he'll develope into a pretty solid 4. I don't know if he'll ever be a #1 pick talent or not in the NBA but he could be very servicable ala Kenyon Martin (#1 pick that was neither boom or bust) or he could end up KG, a hall of famer. We'll see I guess.

still growing into his body, has a pretty good jumper, can put the ball on the floor...i odn't think he will compare to either of these guys. I think you're looking at more of a kg type guy imo. He won't be able to guard the howards of the world but he'll develope into a pretty solid 4. I don't know if he'll ever be a #1 pick talent or not in the nba but he could be very servicable ala kenyon martin (#1 pick that was neither boom or bust) or he could end up kg, a hall of famer. We'll see i guess.

"anything is possible!!!"

It is tough to judge his post game since he was pretty much a guard up until a couple years ago when he grew 9, or whatever, inches. He seems like a hard worker, and if he really puts in the time to develop his big man game, he could definitely be a force in this league since he already has some other skills that can make him a deadly force, such as passing.

Back