Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Glorious Weather in Paris and London, Raining like Hell in Belfast - Rewind

tinselwolverine

Wimbledon, the Tour de France and the Irish Open are all happening now in those locations.

The Irish Open is technically in Antrim, just outside of Belfast.

But it's still raining.

Last edited:
Serena doing her thing, showing off her little pink panties...

Technically maybe more of a fuchsia...
..and, technically maybe not quite so little...

But she wears them well, nevertheless, IMHO...

You gotta be kidding me?

OK, there are two things I NEVER kid about, and those two things are rain, and Belfast.

Now, it looks like it's stopped raining for the time being, but the weather still looks pretty frickin' miserable out there.

Just turn on the golf channel if you don't believe me.

OK, there are two things I NEVER kid about, and those two things are rain, and Belfast.

Now, it looks like it's stopped raining for the time being, but the weather still looks pretty frickin' miserable out there.

Just turn on the golf channel if you don't believe me.

I was referring to Serena and her big ass panties.

I always look forward to the British Open every year and especially when the weather gets nasty and the players just have to survive.

And as far as Serena's pink panties they looked nice yesterday but if I had to choose whos to see it would be Sharapova's.

It's really time Sharapova became a US Citizen, I've posted this before.

She's lived here when she was 7, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even remember how to speak Russian that well anymore.

Meanwhile, back in Antrim, Padraig Harrington just wacked the ball sideways almost like he was swinging a baseball bat out of the grass from one of them deep crater like bunkers they have over there, and he's wearing the same color shirt today as Serena's panties were yesterday.

I haven't watched Tennis since the Connors, Borg and McEnroe years. Now those were the days.

I liked to watch tennis back in those days, too, although I've always only watched the four major championships - and Australia is tough to watch, because it's on in the middle of the night.

I only watch the majors in tennis. I used to watch more when Agassi and Sampras played but not anymore.

And in golf I am starting to wonder if Rory is going to have a career more like Sergio Garcia then Tiger. After he won the US Open last year everyone was saying how dominating he was going to be and since then he really hasnt done much, He has missed almost as many cuts as he has made and although he contends some he really hasnt played well at all.

Do you watch the PGA Euro Tour? I follow it because a lot of times it's the only live sports on television.

I watch on occasion but I cant say I watch it a lot. But there is not much else on. It's an off day for Wimbledon and the Tour de France is over for the day and the rest of Sunday TV sucks and its a damn sauna outside.

After I workout, I'm gonna be moving back over to this side of the pond; Detroit Tigers come on a couple hours, and there's that US PGA event in DC area where Tiger Woods goes into today one stroke off the lead, and then there's more baseball throughout the day.

Days like this make me miss football lol. And to top it off the only Michigan game on TV today is the one vs Sparty and I am not watching that debacle again.

So Serena taking on defending champ Petra Kvitova; Serena currently has a 5-3 lead in the first set; service game Serena coming up.

Well Tinsel is most certainly a weirdo, but it has nothing to do with the multiple TV's in one room. :*)

Back