Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Surprise? What Surprise?

tinselwolverine

So maybe you guys caught Jemelle Hill on The Sports Reporters this morning saying something like "the Lions are expected to be the surprise team this season..."

Now...does that make any sense? How can something that's "expected" be a surprise?

its called being a lions fan. we always expect them to be a surprise, then about midway through the season.... same old lions :/

Reminds me of the NCAA tournament where almost everyone picks the same sleeper team.

It's a setup for failure if you ask me. What constitutes our season being a surprise? Winning 8 games? 10? A surprise is like the year the Rams weren't even picked to make the playoffs and won the superbowl that year. I see us making steps in the right direction but non-fans want leaps and bounds................ Don't know about all that. As long as we get plenty of pressure on opposing qbs, Stafford is healthy, and CJ gets his catches then I'm great.

Back