Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Friggin' Hot Dog Eating Contest

68. Does Kobayashi not do these anymore? And what's the head to head record with Kobayashi vs Chestnut?

And why is there no massive heart attack?

I has 2 dogs and a brat in 10 minutes once.

Chestnut beat Kobiyashi head to head once or twice, or maybe more, then Kobiyashi stopped doing the competition. I think he tried to actually set up a competitive event.

Kobiyashi was arrested for disturbing the peace at the event one year, as a matter of fact, as I recall.

I'd look it up, but after watching it, I've had my fill of the hot dog eating contest for the year.

i dont get grossed out by much but watching that is just sickening lol.

Said the Mrs about Joey Chestnut ....

"Oh my God, he must have no gag reflex at all! That's pretty big for giving blowjobs."

WTF?!

It's almost that time of year again fellas...is everybody gettin' EXCITED???!!!

not really. we had a similar competition at our office building sponsored by Nathan's a couple weeks ago.

I think the winner had like 10 1/2 or something, and he was a short fat dude. not sure how a human being can physically eat much more than that.

yuck.

Back