Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

GoBlueInAtlanta

Good Monday morning! Feel free to post as many pictures of yourself, family, loved ones, etc as you'd like.

Pictures, not stories of "Stickying " your wife.

Here's a picture from my Mexico trip a couple weeks ago. We (my father in law, family friend (guy on the left) and myself (on the right)) went deep sea fishing. We caught a bunch of random fish in the front and in the back you can see the three barracuda we caught.

6069191429_6933de6381.jpg

Beez said:
How far right are you?

I am not the mexican in the back if that is what you are asking lol. I'm talking about the two people in the foreground of the picture.

I really need to see Champ's picture so I can look out for him in downtown Chi and start an argument with him (you know, this country really needs a leader like Michelle Bachman...). I want to see if the scathing and eloquent abuse is just as real in person.

Gonnaa dig up some pics' of my self. Dropped 65 pounds since January, so need to go with something recent.

seaemarelillee said:
I really need to see Champ's picture so I can look out for him in downtown Chi and start an argument with him (you know, this country really needs a leader like Michelle Bachman...). I want to see if the scathing and eloquent abuse is just as real in person.

Gonnaa dig up some pics' of my self. Dropped 65 pounds since January, so need to go with something recent.

LOL, good luck finding the right pic of yourself. I'm sure all the guys who post here will be real impressed with your slimmed down look.

this is what i thought; a before and after maybe? one where I'm really pale and hairy and subsequent pic with a nice ton

probably would have been better to go with a fat slob pic; funny how there's not many of those around

seaemarelillee said:
this is what i thought; a before and after maybe? one where I'm really pale and hairy and subsequent pic with a nice ton

probably would have been better to go with a fat slob pic; funny how there's not many of those around

That might be the Michigan shirts. They make you look 15 lbs lighter and 17 IQ points more intelligent.

yeah so I spent a couple minutes looking and there are no pics of me at all. Anywhere. Just hundreds of my girls, a few of my wife and the girls, and a couple with the dogs. WTF? If I get abducted they'll need to hire a sketch artist...to make a picture of me.

I really do not want to be one of the dudes that takes a pic of himself in front of the mirror with an iPhone.

I guess you will all just have to wait.

seaemarelillee said:
yeah so I spent a couple minutes looking and there are no pics of me at all. Anywhere. Just hundreds of my girls, a few of my wife and the girls, and a couple with the dogs. WTF? If I get abducted they'll need to hire a sketch artist...to make a picture of me.

I really do not want to be one of the dudes that takes a pic of himself in front of the mirror with an iPhone.

I guess you will all just have to wait.

I have that same problem - I am the one always carrying the camera anywhere we go so there ends up being like 100 pictures of everyone else and then 1 of me at the end when I realize I didn't take any pictures of myself.

Myself by the pillar with all the football championships, Big Ten and National, since the year I was born.

TheWolverines24 said:
Myself by the pillar with all the football championships, Big Ten and National, since the year I was born.

Man, looks like you've got your game face on!

Back