Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hottest Catwoman Ever on the Big or Small Screen?

a lot of guys bag on anne hathaway, but I've always had a thing for her. She has a certain awkward, clumsy girl sexiness I think is endearing.

plus, did you know her dad is an attorney? I think we'd get along.

I love Anne Hathaway. She just doesn't get the Catwoman crown over Ms. Newmar until I see her work in the body suit.

If you mean "as Catwoman", then yeah, probably the original was the one that used to make me excited as a kid.

If you mean actresses that played Catwoman, then Michelle Pfeiffer hands down.

I find Hathaway overrated, I think people just get excited these days to see ex-Disney actresses nude on screen, but honestly I don't think she's that good of an actress.

Hathaway is nude like in every movie. And the first thing I think of is that movie Havoc, when her and another girl had to "dice in"

mmmm...
Anne-anne-hathaway-4725459-1024-768.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie Newmar followed by Michelle Pfeiffer, Lee Merriweather, and then Anne Hathaway. I don't count Halle Berry's debacle.

Anne Hathaway was real hot...

I didn't especially like the wrote the role of Selina for Michelle Pfeiffer...

Back