Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Anyone know...

mgoblue0303

Anyone know when they are going to announce the damn time for the Minnesota game?? Thanks in advance.

mgoblue0303 said:
Anyone know when they are going to announce the damn time for the Minnesota game?? Thanks in advance.

Probably not for a little bit - probably like 2-4 weeks before the game.

Okay, thank you...I have tix, and most likely have to sell them now cause my kid has a football game that day, and it is the only game he has on a college field this year(Toledo). Being that this is the 1st year he will play tackle football, it will be a huge deal for him. I think I am just gonna pick up a pair for the SDSU game the week b4....I appreciate the help.

Back