Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dolphin fans get shat on again..

That looks more like a business logo of sorts than a professional sports team logo.

I swear the Dolphins are trying anything and everything for someone to pay attention to them. They are on Hard Knocks, They signed Chad Johnson, Their list of co owners has more stars than any other team.

That logo just doesnt look right I actually like the one they have now. I was a Dolphin fan back in the Marino days but that was a long time ago.

This is what it says under the logo:

Might a new Dolphins logo for 2013 look similar to the old logo for Dolphin Stadium (above)?

Almost like they're just guessing and no one knows for sure what the logo will be.

Last edited:
This is what it says under the logo:

Might a new Dolphins logo for 2013 look similar to the old logo for Dolphin Stadium (above)?

Almost like they're just guessing and no one knows for sure what the logo will be.

I've seen this one pop up everywhere. Doesn't really mean a whole lot but I hope it's not true..

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ami-dolphins-change-their-logo/1#.UARsfXCEUXw

Volin, who's seen some of the proposed alterations, writes one of the potential replacements mimics the dolphin used in the old Dolphin Stadium logo ... which also happens to closely resemble the new Marlins logo.

new-miami-dolphins-uniforms-570x503.jpg

tumblr_m2hbjfRfMd1qglqd0o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
So his name in Chad Johnson again? when did that happen. what a doofus

Back