Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pryor to Oakland

b311j

Must not have learned their lesson with Jamarcus Russel

[i:hf1urm2b]The Oakland Raiders selected former Ohio State quarterback Terrelle Pryor in the third round of Monday's supplemental draft, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Oakland took Pryor with the 18th selection of the round. By selecting Pryor, the Raiders now will not pick in the third round of the 2012 NFL draft.

Scott Van Pelt

Chris Mortensen reacts to the Raiders' selection of Terrelle Pryor in the third round of the supplemental draft. Mortensen also covers Peyton Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, Chris Johnson and Cam Newton.

More Podcasts

funny how he tries to blame the receivers for dropping balls.

I thought that was pretty good too. And J Russell is hardly the only terrible choice the Raiders have made in the past 10yrs or so ....

Vic nailed it last week.

Pryor... Drew Rosenhaus... Al Davis. It's like a trainwreck of sleaze.

Hungry said:

yeah, that's like the most rambling sentence I've read in a long time.

<blockquote>"I missed three targets," he said. "I don't know if guys were dropping ball, or whatever. These guys I've never worked with before, but I've still got to hit it. It felt good."
</blockquote>

what an inarticulate bastard.

MichChamp02 said:
Hungry said:

yeah, that's like the most rambling sentence I've read in a long time.

<blockquote>"I missed three targets," he said. "I don't know if guys were dropping ball, or whatever. These guys I've never worked with before, but I've still got to hit it. It felt good."
</blockquote>

what an inarticulate bastard.

Along with this...

<blockquote>We will not appeal. I'll serve (the suspension), along with my senior Buckeye buddies, because I did a wrong thing when I was young and I must serve it."</blockquote>

I'd say it sounds like English is his second or third language, but that'd be a horrible insult to all those whose native tongue isn't English.

I joked that he'd have to learn Canadian to a Buckeye friend, insinuating he'd be ineligible and off to the CFL.

His reply, "I'm sure 'Errrbody translates into Canadian just like it does English."

LOL

I saw this guy with Gruden the other day and I wouldn't touch him. Three years at OSU and he never lived up to the hype. Then what does he talk about in his interview. RUNNING!!! That doesn't work in the NFL. Let's see him try to stiff arm Ray Lewis once. Talent alone isn't going to get it done in the NFL.

uofmpoweri said:
I saw this guy with Gruden the other day and I wouldn't touch him. Three years at OSU and he never lived up to the hype. Then what does he talk about in his interview. RUNNING!!! That doesn't work in the NFL. Let's see him try to stiff arm Ray Lewis once. Talent alone isn't going to get it done in the NFL.

I can't wait to watch Pryor get embarrased in the NFL.

Sooooo fitting he ended up in Oakland. It's absurd if anyone thinks that the 5 game suspension is being enforced. He wouldn't be starting anytime soon in the NFL.

Hungry said:

That is pretty friggin' funny. I hope Mouton kicks his ass when San Diego comes to town...

He couldn't have landed in a better place. Why am I not surprised that Al Davis was dumb enough to do this?

Back