Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

GOP looking to raise taxes

personally, i don't think the payroll tax reduction is putting a big chunk of money back in our pockets. No need for it. Then, we can let the bush tax cuts run out (except for the poor and middle class). Combine that and it's one step closer to a yearly surplus. We don't need to get rid of all of our debt at once, we just need to NOT add to it every year.

If they would let the Bush cuts run out I'd be fine. They shouldn't be able to have it both ways though.

Fuck the GOP. The only one of them in the prez race worth a damn is huntsman and he's a loooooongshot.

I would forget all of them on capital hill they do nothing but raise spending and increase taxes, cut spending is the first step towards a balance budget is it that hard for them to figure out? jeez

DR said:
http://news.yahoo.com/gop-may-ok-tax-increase-obama-hopes-block-124016578.html

Seems like a dumb move since it would "only" generate $120 billion a year, yet it's going to impact the working man, and make it easy for the left to paint them as hypocrites.

It's not a dumb move for the rich and powerful people that rule us. It's smart. this is how it was for most of human history...

Do you feel ruled MC02?

I mean I rule you, but I'm not all that rich or powerful - I think your feelings of inadequacy are misplaced.

:*)

Back