Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rumor: Posada transfering

MAIZEandBLUE09

It's 100% confirmed that a freshman offensive lineman is no longer with the team but only speculation that it's Posada on the Rivals board fueled by people who seem to be "in the know".

maybe scared off by guys coming in next year and the depth we already have in place?

Well there was rumors early on that he came to camp way out of shape and even bigger than the 330 the recruiting sites listed him at. That could have something to do with it.

MAIZEandBLUE09 said:
Well there was rumors early on that he came to camp way out of shape and even bigger than the 330 the recruiting sites listed him at. That could have something to do with it.

I'd read that too ...

Odds are he'll be replaced by a higher ranked lineman in the 2012 class, FWIW.

bigvic said:
It's called the law of alphabetic transference....

LOL
+1 when I reload

There MB, I left you a hint.

Edit: Karma paid in full. I had forgotten, so I'm glad I read this thread again.

No biggie. With the O lineman who have already commited for 2012 and Diamond, Banner, and Garnett visiting Sep.10th don't let the door hit you in the a@% fat a@%.

Back