Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fred Willard Old School

tinselwolverine

None of that sitting alone at home in front of his computer and taking advantage of the convenience and relative safety of modern technology for that guy; no siree Bob...

It's like you elderly father/grandfather who refuses to use a debit card.

I'm on a Disney DVD with Fred Willard, actually, "The Lady and the Tramp 50th Anniversary Edition;" on the bonus disc in a segment called "Puppydia."

I just took my dog to the off leash dog park around the corner, and there was Buena Vista productions with the whole production assembly, and we went in as always and PA came up to me and said "wow...that's a beautiful dog...do you wanna be on the DVD?"

Aside from that, nothing all that unusual happened that day...for example, nobody was arrested for lewd conduct or indecent exposure, or anything like that...

I'm on a Disney DVD with Fred Willard, actually, "The Lady and the Tramp 50th Anniversary Edition;" on the bonus disc in a segment called "Puppydia."

I just took my dog to the off leash dog park around the corner, and there was Buena Vista productions with the whole production assembly, and we went in as always and PA came up to me and said "wow...that's a beautiful dog...do you wanna be on the DVD?"

Aside from that, nothing all that unusual happened that day...for example, nobody was arrested for lewd conduct or indecent exposure, or anything like that...

Cool. What kind of dog do you have?

I have me a beautiful white shepherd/husky.

I have a few of them, shepherds or shepherd mixes, but that's the specific one who's on the DVD.

I said nobody was arrested for anything inappropriate; come to think of it though, I'm wearing a USC cap on the DVD; I parobably should have at least been issued a citation for that.

Maybe Fred Willard and Paul Reubens [Pee Wee Herman] can come up with a hilarious sitcom pilot, you know what they say in TinselTown, no such thing as bad publicity.

Maybe Fred Willard and Paul Reubens [Pee Wee Herman] can come up with a hilarious sitcom pilot, you know what they say in TinselTown, no such thing as bad publicity.

Ha, ha...not too much.

I saw this movie with John Kusac and James Spader, "True Colors," a political drama. At the end of the film, Kusac's character tells Spader's of an old D.C. adage - "there are really only two things that can ruin you - a live boy or a dead girl."

Back