Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hanley Ramirez traded to LA

tycobb420

OFFICIAL: @Dodgers acquire 3B Hanley Ramirez, LHP Randy Choate from @Marlins for RHPs Nathan Eovaldi, Scott McGough.

Marlins may also unload Josh Johnson to the Rangers.

I don't understand the Marlins. They are giving away young talent and don't seem to be getting much in return. Is their plan just to build around Reyes, Stanton, and LoMo?

I don't understand the Marlins. They are giving away young talent and don't seem to be getting much in return. Is their plan just to build around Reyes, Stanton, and LoMo?

They got Turner. I think they assume he pans out. I think they expected to win 200 games this year. Must be frustrating to be a Marlins fan.

I think Hanley was a simple dump of a disgruntled player who was not getting along with Ozzie. Hanley's punching of the cooling fan and Ozzie's public reaction clearly proves that they were at odds. And Hanley is having a sub-par season with no indication that he's going to improve.

Build new ballpark...get big name players & manager....sell them off in a couple months...

Build new ballpark...get big name players & manager....sell them off in a couple months...

I've never abandoned any of the teams I root for, but the way that team is run I just might have jumped ship (if I was a Marlins fan).

Last edited:
Back