Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bears Sack poll

Maybe I should have did a Roy Williams dropped pass poll too. hahahaha

How the hell did we get a first and third for Roy?

Yeah Roy should have caught both of those. 2nd was a little out of reach but still catchable. Oline only allowed one QB hit so far and a Webb false start. Giants not really blitzing though.

Eli is so mediocre; such a fraudulent quarterback.....

Bears fans seem to think their o-line will be fine this year... Cutler, however.....

Yeah looking at what some of the Bears fans are saying they have no worries. Roy will be able to catch once the regular season starts. The OL will be fine and It's preseason they will be able to score a lot of points week 1. Ummm OK lol. The fact is the Giants played a very vanilla defense they didnt seem to blitz at all.

coel73 said:

The guy has a Super Bowl ring and made arguably the greatest play in the history of the game happen. He's much better then mediocre when it comes to reading defenses. He's easily a top 10 QB in the NFL don't kid yourself.

503 said:
coel73 said:

The guy has a Super Bowl ring and made arguably the greatest play in the history of the game happen. He's much better then mediocre when it comes to reading defenses. He's easily a top 10 QB in the NFL don't kid yourself.

give him credit for escaping the sack....but the ball was 3 feet over Tyrees head.....give the WR credit on the catch.

SLICK said:
503 said:

give him credit for escaping the sack....but the ball was 3 feet over Tyrees head.....give the WR credit on the catch.

Always do...Right after I give the QB credit for making it happen. But even the average football fan can see Eli is better the mediocre. Rings are Kings

503 said:
SLICK said:

Always do...Right after I give the QB credit for making it happen. But even the average football fan can see Eli is better the mediocre. Rings are Kings

you got it Dilfer has a ring...He's a King.....lol

SLICK said:
503 said:

I guess rings mean nothing for NFL QB's. I suppose you would rather see great stats from a QB over Super Bowl wins. Must be a Tony Romo guy

503 said:
SLICK said:

I guess rings mean nothing for NFL QB's. I suppose you would rather see great stats from a QB over Super Bowl wins. Must be a Tony Romo guy

you're the one who said "rings are kings "....just pointing out a lousy Trent Dilfer is a King.....right ? he has the hardware.

503 said:
SLICK said:

Eli says that he should be considered in the same class as Brady?!
angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>
Seriously? He hasn't been the same since Plax hasn't been there to bail him out with all those comeback routes. And guys that ride the pine get rings too. I do not care.

That season the Giants won it all he looked terrible most of the season and put together 3/4 good games which happened to be right at the tail end of the season and in the playoffs. Good for him. That joker is mediocre. I wouldn't put him in the top 10, but that's just me.

I never realized this, mostly because I'm so young but Namath only had a career passer rating of 65.5, he has the lowest passer rating among Superbowl winning QBs.

Rings Are Kings....

thats going on Dilfers Hall Of Fame plaque......Oh wait.....lol

Back