Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

jeez it's freaking hot out

Michchamp

101 in Chicago, with high humidity. it's like a sauna outside.

gonna go dip my balls in a ziploc bag of ice water

Ooh, it's hot - ooh, it's hot -

The Iraq War, the Federal Reserve, the NRA, the heat -

All you ever do is bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch bitch....

Hey there was a thing on yahoo (I saw that it was trending) that there's a trend amongst Olympians to do something very similar to what you're talking about - different body parts, though...

http://cumberlink.com/sports/olympi...cle_956cda1b-d22e-53f7-a545-34db3b2c4bc6.html

Vic would like this article, because it has "Tebowing" in the title...

I don't know though, that McKayla Maroney looks maybe just a little bit too flirty for a young lady of her age...

Last edited:
Ooh, it's hot - ooh, it's hot -

The Iraq War, the Federal Reserve, the NRA, the heat -

All you ever do is bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch bitch....

Hey there was a thing on yahoo (I saw that it was trending) that there's a trend amongst Olympians to do something very similar to what you're talking about - different body parts, though...

http://cumberlink.com/sports/olympi...cle_956cda1b-d22e-53f7-a545-34db3b2c4bc6.html

Vic would like this article, because it has "Tebowing" in the title...

I don't know though, that McKayla Maroney looks maybe just a little bit too flirty for a young lady of her age...

............?

That's a substantial amount of weight in a single yard working session.

Maybe don't forget to replenish with a little Gatorade and plenty of H20 (that's the nickname we scientist types have for what is commonly known as "water..")

I've only gained 3 back so far, so I'm guessing I had lost a couple pounds previous to yesterday. Lost 2, sweat 4 maybe.

Back