Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dempster to the Rangers

beez

Couldn't afford Cliff Lee so this was the alternative..trying to stay on top of the Angels.

Last edited:
When did Detroit starting playing in the AL West?
one will get a wild card, and in terms of talent theyre definitely leaving us in the dust right now.

but we really should just hope we can win the division and make a miracle happen in the playoffs.

When did Detroit starting playing in the AL West?

You can't just look at the teams in the division since the Tigers are competing with all of the AL teams for a chance to play in the WS. Only a simple minded person would exclusively look at the division.

You can't just look at the teams in the division since the Tigers are competing with all of the AL teams for a chance to play in the WS. Only a simple minded person would exclusively look at the division.

Detroit is competing with Chicago, that's it. Not exciting to be a WC anymore. You become a WC team and you have two choices, throw your stud in the play in game, JV. He wins, he might not get a chance to pitch next series, let alone twice. Or you throw a lesser pitcher and not get in at all. The WC teams have a big disadvantage, and they probably should. So win the division or bust.

Detroit is competing with Chicago, that's it.

And yet we have been behind Cleveland most of the season also, and they have killed us in head-to-head series this year.

So I would think your statement is somewhat foolish.

And yet we have been behind Cleveland most of the season also, and they have killed us in head-to-head series this year.

So I would think your statement is somewhat foolish.

Well, I meant AL Central teams. I don't care much for looking at what The West is doing.

Back