Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

If You Were King of the World, Which of the Fab Five Would You Want to be 18?

tinselwolverine

...because even the King of the World has to abide by the law.

Now...Ally Raisman is already 18...

So if she's your choice...

.....it's your lucky day!!!!!!!

721-bcatchChriscpHanseninternetmsnbcpolicepredator.jpg

Last edited:
the little asiain looking one is kinda cute.

2 of em look like dudes.

Ya id have to go the asian, lil black girl, then the other one, then the 2 that look like dudes at the end lol.

the little asiain looking one is kinda cute.

2 of em look like dudes.

Ya id have to go the asian, lil black girl, then the other one, then the 2 that look like dudes at the end lol.

Very good analysis.

Now -

which two of them would you most like to see make out with each other?

Just curious, why is this in semi-adult? I visit here once every 6-months and I'm expecting a hot chick.

Just curious, why is this in semi-adult? I visit here once every 6-months and I'm expecting a hot chick.

not sure if kidding or not, but the OP is referring to the US women's gymnastics team. the fab 5, as they are called.

Neither am I, but I watched the olympics. They were everywhere in the summer.

Not a Olympics fan either, not anymore anyway. I used to watch the Winter Olympics back in the 80's. Ski'ng, Bobsled, Luge, Ski Jumping and Hockey ..

Last edited:
Back