Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Curtis Martin HOF speech

It was a good day for us Panthers with him and Doleman both getting theirs. Funny thing about Curtis, is I never knew of his dislike to run. As the old folklore on campus went Curtis took every single carry in practice to the end zone. If they were practicing on their twenty , Curtis would sprint 80 yards every single play...I guess that's the outworking others part...

That's as honest as it gets...and also awkward and depressing. He didn't paint a good picture of his momma.

He reminds me of Barry Sanders....meaning he played because he was really good but he didn't really love the game. Tons of players are like this though. It's their job and they give it there all but they don't go home and watch Monday Night football or look up the standings. They don't know who leads the league in stats, etc.

Last edited:
Back