Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thanks, Monster!

jwlco

Pleased to be on board. Will leave the politics on ESPN board. That's where I tend to get in trouble with AA'ites. Will stick strictly to football. Good luck this year. An interesting season ahead for sure.

jwlco said:
Pleased to be on board. Will leave the politics on ESPN board. That's where I tend to get in trouble with AA'ites. Will stick strictly to football. Good luck this year. An interesting season ahead for sure.

Welcome, jwlco. Glad you're here.

jwlco said:

No way - hit the Off topic board anytime you want. *)

Yeah, I always enjoy a good political debate, please don't be afraid to strike one up. We may not all agree on political issues, but I'm pretty sure we're all mature enough to debate without threatening one's life. ;)

That and if you don't want to chime in then you can skip the thread, that's the beauty.

oletoes said:
Yeah, I always enjoy a good political debate, please don't be afraid to strike one up. We may not all agree on political issues, but I'm pretty sure we're all mature enough to debate without threatening one's life. ;)

That and if you don't want to chime in then you can skip the thread, that's the beauty.
One more response like that and I'll kick your ass.

Back