Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Things aren't that bad

coel73

While we have guys in and out of practice and only Leshoure out for the season, the Giants just lost three guys in the last day or so to season ending injuries (ACLs and torn pec).

They have lost 3 CB's for the year and another (Prince) out till midseason. But we arent done with preseason yet and the only draft pick that has seen the field is Hogue and he wont make our opening day 53.

wheels002 said:
They have lost 3 CB's for the year and another (Prince) out till midseason. But we arent done with preseason yet and the only draft pick that has seen the field is Hogue and he wont make our opening day 53.

i've seen cuthburt out on the field. i guess it's a good thing that you don't notice if a tackle is on the field...right?

OK I forgot about Culbreath he will also be on the practice squad.

Hopefully Houge and Culbreath will make it to the practice squad and not picked up by some other team ala Murtha.

doubt it. He'll be on the main team. too many injuries and too little depth.

I one I am worried about being picked up is Hogue. he is very raw seeing he has only played LB 2 years. I really think he can develop into a good LBer. He may make the team I just dont think he will.

Back